Work for us
ROQ Raw Radio is expanding to DAB in Milton Keynes and we are looking for volunteer administrators and Presenters.
Please see the job role below and email email@example.com with your CV if you would like to be a part of our journey!
Volunteer Administrators Part time (6 hours)
Volunteer Administrator – Full training provided
This is a new and exciting volunteer opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our rapidly growing Asian community radio station in Milton Keynes
The role will be diverse, interesting and at times challenging, covering several different roles including.
· Team meeting administration management
· Sales support
· Assisting the Director of the radio station
Primarily Duties include:
· Supporting music management systems
· Supporting the sales teams
· Supporting the radio presenters
· Attending radio station events
Key skills should include;
· Computer literate
· Knowledge of Bollywood music and entertainment
· Attention to detail and prioritise
· Understanding of social media
· Personable, · Outgoing,· Focused,· Adaptable,· Responsible,· Hard-working
We are looking for talented and driven individuals with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage time effectively, in what is an extremely fast paced environment. Progression is important to us here at ROQ Raw Radio and most importantly we are looking for someone to grow within the business.
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer minimum 6 hours
Full studio training and music management
Administration minutes and agenda management
Social media management & Website training
Attending Radio events
Work from home available
We are looking for all successful volunteers to move into permanent roles within the company and this specific volunteer role, will open up opportunities to advance into a permanent role as either an Administrator, Sales Support or P.A. to The Director.